Monday, April 12, 2010

Shri Saif :) and Kareena at the Padma Shri Awards







Uff....I have a serious crush on this couple...don't they just look so amazing together? I love that they co ordinate their clothes for most public appearances.
I love Saif Ali Khan's ivory sherwani with the shirt underneath and gold cuff links..simple elegant royal.
I would have loved to have my husband wear a sherwani for our wedding...i don't know why he didn't...will have to check on that i just a bit :D
Kareena looks ravishing as ever..extremly classy...I would so love to get myself a suit like her's for a day function...

oh I wish to attend more weddings...:)

6 comments:

  1. i too think they look super classy!! have been checking out kareena's suit almost everyday since these pics were posted on the times of india website :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I noticed that Kareena has a huge rock accompanied by what looks like a wedding bad....Saif also is sporting a band on his ring finger...hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too want to have a suit like this..it is super classy..I miss wearing suits and sarees in US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think they are married...both of them do wear rings in the right fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a nice wedding kanika and yes I think secretly they have exchanged rings and have promised to each other that they will marry but the wedding will happen in the future inshallah

    ReplyDelete